FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Proof that I don't hack

<<

mor4sso

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:02 am

Proof that I don't hack

Lots of your admins/team members kept calling me suspect, and kicked me. Here is the proof that I don't hack. You guys shouldn't jump to conclusions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritk307f ... ature=plcp

<<

Dragonrage217

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Steam Name: (TKC)Dragonrage217

BF3 Soldier: Dragonrage217

BF4 Soldier: Dragonrage217

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:59 am

Re: Proof that I don't hack

Like I explained when I talked to you last we kicked you on the possiblity versus banning right away. If you would have responded before the kick at which you had over 2 minutes to respond to me or the other admin we wouldnt have kicked you. I stated in the message that if you were hacking to turn it off or else a kick/ban would occur. I did apologize to you on the server for kicking you of the server and did enjoy playing with you it did seem to be weird when playing with you. Now no one is banned from the group that was with you but we dont take kindly to disrespecting admins when we are doing our job in good faith. I would like to personally invite you to play on our servers again sometime to show us some of your skill as some of us arent up to your level, and i would like to thank you again for posting this it isnt everyday we get someone that truly isnt hacking providing proof.

<<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 am

mor4sso,

I wasn't there, and I don't know exactly what transpired. It would appear that my admin apologized for his mistake. I have confidence that the admins (both of them senior) gave you the opportunity to respond, which I did not see you do in the video. Obviously, not all players check the chat box on a consistent basis, I myself only glance at it once in a while as I am concentrating on play versus chat. We ourselves us teamspeak to assist in teamplay, and it does greatly enhance play and tactics especially when your entire squad is in TS. Although our servers attract good players, they also attract plenty of players using cheats which ends up clearing out our servers and it's a constant struggle to ensure they are dealt with as swiftly as possible. Sometimes there is a fine line in determining if someone is cheating or not, the admins kicked versus banned because they weren't exactly sure(again I was not there, but trust what they tell me). I appreciate you taking the time to explain yourself and on behalf of the TKC clan I apologize for any misunderstanding (take it as a compliment that you are good enough to be accused of cheating). I understand that you did come back to the server and I appreciate you doing so as it would appear that things were talked out. TKC appreciates you playing on our server(s) and will welcome you to play on them again if you so desire to do so.

Unfortunately my admins also informed me of threats made either by you or by your playing partners after you were kicked that really weren't called for or appreciated, empty or not. That type of behavior isn't tolerated and really is uncalled for, even if have you been kicked for suspicion of cheating.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

mor4sso

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 am

I appreciate you guys being professional about it all I wanted to do was provide proof that I wasn't a hacker. Doesn't really matter to me if I'm banned or not.

I don't watch the chat typically, I'm busy playing the game, as you can see in the video. I can't speak for what the people I was playing with were saying, but I never insulted anyone.

Thanks

<<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 am

I consider this issue closed and appreciate your time and understanding as it got sorted out. Again, my apologies on behalf of TKC.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

savage10153

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 am

That was not on pc and was not your profile

<<

country_boy454

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Tom Clancys The Division

Steam Name: plumbrokezj318

BF3 Soldier: PlumBroke318

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 am

savage10153 wrote:That was not on pc and was not your profile

Savage this was on PC and was his profile. Me and Dragon were there we know what went on. Flynn closed this issue.

CPU: i7 5930k 4.7GHz MOBO:Asus X99-E WSRam:G.Skill DDR4 2666 32gbGPU:SLI'd EVGA GTX 980tiPSU:EVGA 220-T2-1600-X1HDD:500gb Raid 0 850 EVO SSDs, 5tb Toshiba 128mb cacheCase:Lian Li PC-D666WRXDisplay:32" Samsung, (2) Acer S231HL Cooling:Corsair H100i GTX, 12 BGears 120mm PWM fans

Return to Server Visitor Complaints