FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Sorry Gobbles

<<

maolinkin

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Sorry Gobbles

Ok, im latin, I am Hispanic so I hope to understand my bad English, is just to apologize to Gobble banned me to say a bad word, much like clan members TKC know I am a frequent visitor to the server and I do not like to stay without playing .. but I wonder how is the prohibition to enter the server thanks.

<<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Re: Sorry Gobbles

Like you said, you frequent the TKC servers so you should know the rules. Likewise you knew the word you said wouldnt be allowed so you manipulated it -- so no excuses. Besides, it was a kick not a ban. Rest assured if you cuss again it's worth a ban.

<<

maolinkin

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm

but you could have made a warning and not the kick the server....

(TKC) Ma0L1nK1N
    <<

DonJuan

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Unfortunately Mao, I'm going to have to take Gobbles side on this (what's my opinion anyways?) but with anyone who's been a frequently player on the servers for a period of time know the rules and should already know what's going to happen. We all understand that people tend to slip with cussing, but the fact of the matter is, on the game its not just a slip. You have to consciously type in a cussword or initiate you mic to say one. And its even worse if you manipulate the word to get around the chat filters because that means you tried it once, saw it wouldn't work, and figured out a way to say the word without being caught by the filter. If it was just a voteban it only lasts for 30 minutes so not really any sweat, just chill out for a bit and come back. But make sure you come back with a lesson learned and not just to do the same thing over again. This isn't just to pick on Mao either, this goes for pretty much everyone. Just using the situation for an example.

Ryan

<<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:52 pm

maolinkin wrote:but you could have made a warning and not the kick the server....

the thing is... you were warned. And it wasnt just for cussing. I couldnt post what you said but if you'd like to be reminded ill send you a private message. However, in my opinion this is over and has been dealt with.

And thanks Don, I agree entirely.

<<

maolinkin

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

DonJuan wrote:Unfortunately Mao, I'm going to have to take Gobbles side on this (what's my opinion anyways?) but with anyone who's been a frequently player on the servers for a period of time know the rules and should already know what's going to happen. We all understand that people tend to slip with cussing, but the fact of the matter is, on the game its not just a slip. You have to consciously type in a cussword or initiate you mic to say one. And its even worse if you manipulate the word to get around the chat filters because that means you tried it once, saw it wouldn't work, and figured out a way to say the word without being caught by the filter. If it was just a voteban it only lasts for 30 minutes so not really any sweat, just chill out for a bit and come back. But make sure you come back with a lesson learned and not just to do the same thing over again. This isn't just to pick on Mao either, this goes for pretty much everyone. Just using the situation for an example.

Ryan

Ok Don Good to know

(TKC) Ma0L1nK1N
    <<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Mao Gobbles did the right thing he did exactly what he was told to do by the senior admins. So if you have a problem with what Gobbles did talk to me or King or T3. Gobbles did exactly what he was suppose to so he is free of any blame. Also please post posts of this matter in Server Vistor Complaints next time.
    Hope you enjoy the servers!
    (TKC)JO$H*

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm

TKCJOSH wrote:Mao Gobbles did the right thing he did exactly what he was told to do by the senior admins. So if you have a problem with what Gobbles did talk to me or King or T3. Gobbles did exactly what he was suppose to so he is free of any blame. Also please post posts of this matter in Server Vistor Complaints next time.
    (TKC)JO$H*

Umm....this IS server complaints

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:06 pm

TheCrimsonStar wrote:
    TKCJOSH wrote:Mao Gobbles did the right thing he did exactly what he was told to do by the senior admins. So if you have a problem with what Gobbles did talk to me or King or T3. Gobbles did exactly what he was suppose to so he is free of any blame. Also please post posts of this matter in Server Vistor Complaints next time.
    (TKC)JO$H*

Umm....this IS server complaints

It was moved : P

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Lol I figured that

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Neo

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:22 pm

Gobbles wrote:Like you said, you frequent the TKC servers so you should know the rules. Likewise you knew the word you said wouldnt be allowed so you manipulated it -- so no excuses. Besides, it was a kick not a ban. Rest assured if you cuss again it's worth a ban.

hey...Hey...STOP IT :icon_exclaim: :icon_lol:

<<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Yep 2 weeks bickering over a kick that should have been done anyway from the way it sounds, get a life.
    All of us who play regularly know the rules and like i said griping about a kick.....REALLY!!!!!
    Mao you are a talented player and need to refrain to rule breaking, also there is the fact that all here like playing the games with you so you do it right most all the time with no problem.

So time to close this one

:icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

Sirce

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 pm

And Mao must remember there are kids playing on all the TKC severs every days , that's why there are rules , they are not there for no reason . You have to live with the consequences of your acts
    (TKC)JO$H*

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Just to be clear, if you are having problems you can talk to the division leaders, hurtme or stugots, and if they aren't around, oscar2, van keizer, kingloser or myself.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 am

This was kind of a dead subject that someone randomly posted on after two weeks of no activity.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints