• Login
  • Banned by vote by whiny team switcher

<<

BlackMoonWolf

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:00 am

Banned by vote by whiny team switcher

Server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3 ... -Friendly/
    Game: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 236655967/

Trubador74 initiated a vote ban from the losing team because I passed over the Russian base after a strafe on C and happened to noticed two jets and a chopper had just taken off. (A startling site as you KNOW they're going to fire on you if you don't fire first.)

By his logic, I should just pass them and let them put bullets up my ass. But, instead, I banked and fired on the jets who appeared to also be banking in my direction. (Likely toward C but it could just as easily been in my direction.)

He began throwing a fit and initiated a voteban calling me names such as "dicksmack", etc. (Basically throwing a huge temper tantrum and carrying on as a child does.) I explained that I was not base raping but, instead, ensuring that I did NOT take fire shortly after my passover. (Either lay down fire or take it up the ass as soon as you pass. That's just how it is.)

The voteban was successful and here I am. I noticed also that he switched teams because his team was getting destroyed. This shows his obvious, weak character.

Please lift my ban. It wasn't merited.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 am

Re: Banned by vote by whiny team switcher

If you had only hit their base that one time, under those circumstances, it would be a pretty harsh ban.

I'm currently at work and by the time I got home and could release the ban it should of already timed out. I believe the ban is only for 2 hours (could be longer or shorter but not much longer than 2 hours). I will try to remember to take a look to make sure it's been lifted.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

BlackMoonWolf

Post Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:53 am

Re: Banned by vote by whiny team switcher

Alright. Thanks for the reply. I DON'T make a habit of strafing uncap because there are just too few servers worth playing on anymore. It's as simple as that.

It was all completely circumstantial.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints