• BF3 Ban

<<

MaktoEgo

Steam Name: Desertstorm230

BF3 Soldier: MaktoEgo

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:56 am

BF3 Ban

Good Evening,

My name is Nate, I have been flying in BF3 for, I'd say, quite a few hundred hours. Flying is what I like, I have over 30k jet kills and have no idea how I've been banned. I don't have the capacity in my current configuration to properly operate a gaming mouse and keyboard, as my desk layout just doesn't allow it; so I fly with a controller. Now here is the kicker. I had given up my Origin account to my teenage brother, a little trolling master who has probably done/said some quite idiotic things to get me banned for some reason, I also taught him my flying style. A style which, at one point, put me in the top 500 jet flyers in the world. Not bragging, just merely saying this is what I do and what I enjoy. I'm sure you can understand how easy it is to get wrecked on infantry by me using a controller and them using any kind of mouse, which the accuracy difference is laughable at best. I am here requesting a removal of my ban, but just so you are aware, I will be flying most of the time. I will not go after infantry if the ban is lifted. That being said, however, if they're camping a mountain or hill specifically for the reason of taking me down, then I will adequately neutralize the target. I'm just now getting back in to BF3 as I have rebuilt my PC and this is quite literally my favorite game to play, not just because I excel, but because, in my opinion, this is the best Battlefield ever made. I am now realizing how many servers he has gotten me banned from, for probably being a punk. The disdain I have in my soul for not being able to play my favorite game because a millenial thinks it's funny to harass people on an account that's not his, is high. So I am asking if my ban can be lifted, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tl;dr - I request an unban from this server please.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:04 am

Re: BF3 Ban

I'm pretty sure the only kind of ban you would of gotten in the last few months is a vote ban, which I believe is just two hours, or you've been banned because our plugin thinks you are a cheater. Any other ban I wouldn't be aware of and would have to research which I can't do right now because I am at work.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 am

Re: BF3 Ban

What is your in-game soldier name?