FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Because I know you are going to post Ghost and Nightmare

<<

{EE}NightMare

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Re: Because I know you are going to post Ghost and Nightmare

Yea that's what im saying what have i done other than talking on my mic i got banned for a week. I took it didnt play came back and got permabanned. I know more people that are worse than me but yet i get perma banned i never crash hack cheat or anything in that line so i think a perma ban was way way to harsh

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 pm

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:
    {EE}NightMare wrote:thats called admin abuse you dumb retards.

Epic Fail. Doubt they're going to want to let you back in when you're calling them names :icon_rolleyes:

SO true very epic fail. I'm pretty sure we arent retards.

<<

ghost

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm

T3,btw you do know that if you banned me by ip(just me sure many others have this problem to).My ip adress rapidly changes,when i had admin on Joshes server my admin was always lost because my ip always changed.So just so your aware of that.

<<

Neo

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:10 am

ghost wrote:T3,btw you do know that if you banned me by ip(just me sure many others have this problem to).My ip adress rapidly changes,when i had admin on Joshes server my admin was always lost because my ip always changed.So just so your aware of that.

So what are you saying Ghost ? That you can dodge bullets :icon_lol:
    ___ hands you the blue pill.... hold on Ghost .. Kansas is about to go bye bye...
    :icon_lol:

<<

ghost

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 am

Wish i could dodge bullets,be robbin them banks by the hundreds each day!(Come onc oppers you can't touch this mother F*$*#$!.Muhahahhahah)lawl :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_crazy: :icon_crazy: :icon_crazy: :icon_cunning: :icon_cunning: :icon_meanie: :icon_alien: Can you tell i like the faces?

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 am

ghost wrote:T3,btw you do know that if you banned me by ip(just me sure many others have this problem to).My ip adress rapidly changes,when i had admin on Joshes server my admin was always lost because my ip always changed.So just so your aware of that.

You do realize that there ARE programs that can track ip addresses, right? Even if they change, some ip tracking programs detect this and follow the new ip. Just saying. It's not really all that hard to track an ip address.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

ghost

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 am

Hang the hell up,why was i banend anyways,zach and the other Ghosty(miena dn zachs freind) were the oens mic spamming,i was talking to alki about a css scrim and playing than Don't hurt me cam ein and banned me....Could someone lcea rthis up please?

<<

Lagoon

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 pm

What in the hell? This is the second time i've been banned that has had something to do with Ghost. First time he helped complained about me with the conspiring Slevin and Gobbles, now im being accused of being Ghost? -_- unban please? ty

<<

Nemesis

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Here is a tip to anybody who has been banned once or more before. Whether you think what you are doing is wrong or not... the fact that you have already been banned means you have already pissed off at least one of our admins. Therefore, they are not going to look kindly towards any action you do that appears to be against the rules what so ever. Therefore, if you enjoy playing on our servers as much as it seems you do than STOP DOING STUPID STUFF. Don't do anything but play the game and occasionally talk with friends. If you have been banned for mic spamming than maybe having a full conversation over the microphone is a bad idea. An admin could come in at the wrong time and hear one bad word or hear one person complaining of you talking to much and because of your prior record they may ban you. Just be careful and show the admins you can be a good guy. The reason I care so much is because it appears that a lot of the people who get banned for stupid stuff are actually very skilled players and I do not like to see good players gone from the servers. There are enough noobs on there.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Lagoon wrote:What in the hell? This is the second time i've been banned that has had something to do with Ghost. First time he helped complained about me with the conspiring Slevin and Gobbles, now im being accused of being Ghost? -_- unban please? ty

Don't know who you are or what you've been banned from.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Im happy I cant be banned anymore. :icon_eyes:

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:08 am

{EE}NightMare wrote:I meen seriously ive never had any problems with any of the other admins really just eyerock for some reason...i mean seriously what else isnt it..it's stupid and i was the one in the server when you banned the 2 ghosts that was one of me and ghosts friends

:icon_cry2: :icon_cry2: :icon_cry2: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: FYI I never Prem banned you and the only time I have ever banned you was last week for one week for running your mouth... you just dont know when to stop :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

<<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 pm

We will find you..... :icon_crazy: :icon_crazy: :icon_crazy: :icon_crazy:

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

(TKC) Slevin

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Lagoon wrote:What in the hell? This is the second time i've been banned that has had something to do with Ghost. First time he helped complained about me with the conspiring Slevin and Gobbles, now im being accused of being Ghost? -_- unban please? ty

Conspiring??? You think me gobbles and ghost were conspiring to get you banned. Thats far from it. You and a few of your friends we being totally disrespectful to me, ghost and gobbles, so we posted all in the same thread thats all. I hope you know that Gobbles was never friends with Ghost. So this conspiracy theory is ludicrous.

To Happy Pants, (and tell your friends too from that incident)
    I don't have a problem with you guys playing on the servers, just obey the rules (Towards all players not just TKC). It seems that you've all changed back in May or whenever that happened. Some of you guys removed me from the friends list, changed your names and made all you accounts private. Why can't you guys play as you regular aliases and just enjoy the servers.

And stay out of business that doesn't involve you.

ImageImageImage
    <<

Lagoon

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 am

well i could go off track and state how/what i know about the gobbles&slevin/ghost incident, but id rather put that aside and just kill you lots on squids to make up for it :D But to do that i need unbanned and T3 ive already sent a pm explaining my situation slightly more thoroughly.

Oh and to nemesis, in case u were in some way adressing me with the whole being banned issue, i think i was banned under mic spamming simply because ghost was banned under mic spamming and so that ban reason was just thrown onto me because i was believed to be ghost's other account.

PreviousNext

Return to Server Visitor Complaints